Morro de São Paulo, which will not miss is activity and movement. Check out the options to exercise the body and relax the mind:
• Walking and / or running on the beach is always possible at low tide. Highlight for Wednesday beach and the path of Gamboa.
• Swimming is especially recommended on all beaches, preferably at high tide.
• Sailing, kayaking and skiing in Praia da Gamboa, the Sailing Club.
• Learn or rent a surfboard to practice stand up paddle (SUP)
• Surfing on Beach First
• Cycling on Wednesday beach.
• Fishing is not a sport very practiced on the island, but it is always possible to arrange a ride with local fishermen.
• If you prefer Diving, can experience snorkeling beach on Wednesday or cylinders. In that case, look for diving professionals Island.
• Classes Capoeira with the group of island
• Nature trails
See the front desk if you need more detailed information